Board meeting Minutes/21 January 2020
7 January 2020
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
4 February 2020
Minutes approved: 4 February 2020
- Scott Suehle (President), Branson Matheson (VP), Brian Globerman (Treasurer), Aaron Haun, Andrew Brown, Andree Jacobson (Secretary)
- No excuse
- Drew Adams, Daniel Hodges
- 9.08pm Eastern Time
- 9.33pm Eastern Time
- 1 Consent Agenda
- 2 Standing Reports
- 3 Committee reports
- 4 Face to Face meeting
- 5 Adjournment
No minutes to approve. Postponed until next meeting.
Treasurer's report (Globerman)
- 21 Jan 2020: +$29,238.93
- 20 Dec 2019: +$29.475.27
- 21 Jan 2019: +$28,701.89
- 22 Dec 2019 - 21 Jan 2020: -$241.94
- 22 Dec 2018 - 21 Dec 2019: -$351.44
Brian reports that additional Zoom licenses are about $100 / year per license, and that we currently have a proposal for adding 5 licenses. Andree notes that it's unlikely licenses will see a lot of use, we might just want to start with one extra for the active East Tennessee chapter.
Branson motions we add a license, Aaron seconds. Motion passes unanimously.
Membership report (Jacobson)
- Andree did not pull report, but it's declining - about 5 fewer members than last 30 day period.
- SCaLE (Southern California Linux Expo: 5 - 8 March 2020, Pasadena, CA
- LinuxFest Northwest: 24 - 26 April 2020, Bellingham, WA
- Brian going to SchmooCon next week.
- Got some LOPSA Gram information put together.
Technical Services (Jacobson)
- Not much to report, but will push for Aaron to get access.
Education, Training and Mentorship (Matheson)
- Nothing new to report. Branson has new mentee.
- Nothing to report
- Nothing to report
- Only confirmed active is East Tennessee.
- Signs of recent life from Columbus and New Jersey.
- Seattle / Ottowa has expired web certs on their sites.
Brian suggests reaching out to Warner Moore for Columbus.
Face to Face meeting
Face 2 Face: Date Feb 14-16 https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/rduac-residence-inn-raleigh-durham-airport-brier-creek/
Let's make sure to get everyone to update the Face to Face meeting agenda.
Brian reminds us to hang on to our receipts.
Andree Motioned for Adjournment Branson Seconded