Board meeting Minutes/7 May 2012
23 Apr 2012
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
21 May 2012
Minutes approved: 04 Jun 2012
- NOTICE to those on the line: All present agree to a temporary recording of this call to be be deleted no later than when the minutes are approved. Please speak up if you disagree with this and we will discuss it after roll call.
- (Subject to verification) Philip Kizer (chair), Ski Kacoroski, William Bilancio, Dan Rich, Matt Disney, Jesse Trucks, Nadine Miller
- Lois Bennett, Chris St. Pierre
- 0905 Eastern Time
- 0928 Eastern Time
- Held until next time
- Treasurer's report
- Bank balance healthy
- 990 in process.
- Membership report
- 797 members, low because we don't have the PICC renewals yet
- 78 lapsed members in Q2, 4 so far in Apr
- 122 new members ytd, but only 16 renewals.
- Technical services report
- Discussion on moving us to the new server and service provider. The work has been started and is coming along ok.
- Conference/events activities report
- PICC this weekend, 117 registrants, ready to go.
- Will have a table at USENIX Federated conference week
- Mentorship Status report
- Development report (Meeting focus at first meeting of the month)
- Discusson on Sysadmin Day.
- Upcoming LOPSAgram and #lopsa-live (last meeting of the month only)
- Liaison reports (LC, etc.)
- Discussion on Candidate LOPSA-Live session coming up.
Health Insurance Update (Kizer)
- Called about our contract, the contact I need to talk to has been out of the office but should be back in tomorrow morning.
Next Agenda item... (NAME)
First new item...
Ski moved to adjourn at 0928, Dan seconded.