Interim Board meeting Minutes/23 May 2005

From GovernanceWiki
< Interim Board meeting Minutes
Revision as of 00:12, 22 January 2006 by Trey (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Comment

This website is not affiliated with SAGE or the USENIX Association. The use of the term "SAGE" below is historical, and refers either to the SAGE subgroup of USENIX, or to a precursor of the organization now called LOPSA.


Prior:
18 May 2005
Interim Board meeting Minutes Next:
6 June 2005



Minutes approved: 27 June 2005

Teleconference 23 May 2005

Opened: 20:00 US/East Closed: 20:45 US/East

Geoff Halprin Trey Harris Lorette Cheswick David Parter (note taker)

Item 1: Bylaws

  • Bylaws now finalised, except identitifed open issues, which we need legal feedback on.
  • ACTION ITEM: Lorette: Send current draft of bylaws to lawyer, seek advice on draft and open issues (quorum, election rules).

Item 2: AMC Engagement

  • AH: [Geoff] will send notes from his phone conversation with Bill from AH
    • ED search: estimate 3 weeks for list of candidates
      • interim board will make selection.
      • We must determine how to do this (phone conf, video conf, in-person).
    • D&O Insurance. AH are getting this organised now.
    • Web site and database migration -- David contact Dominick (AH) (ask at outset what hours are charged for).
      • Geoff: Focus is Day 0 Project - existing web site with AH integration (member db, credit card payment).

Item 3: Candidates Wiki

  • Candidates wiki:
    • Geoff uploaded redacted AMC round one report. Can now be issued to candidates without NDA.
    • list of respondants requires NDA. NDA forms will be faxed to Lorette (for file), Lorette will notify Trey to e-mail confidential items to candidates
  • MOTION: Adopt (modified Rutgers) NDA as SAGE's NDA. Passed unanimously.
  • MOTION: NDA extended to all candidates and Leadership Committee.

Item 4: Election

  • Election:
    • ACTION ITEM: Jesse and Matt must sign NDA re: vote data.
    • Jesse and Matt will draft statement of confidentiality of election software, process, etc (David)
    • Elegibility to vote: date of notice. detail re: membership class TBD ASAP.
    • Geoff has draft wording in SAGE Policies.