Board meeting Minutes/17 November 2009

From GovernanceWiki
< Board meeting Minutes
Revision as of 14:43, 23 March 2010 by Pckizer (talk | contribs) (publish minutes for 2009/11/17)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

20 October 2009
Board meeting Minutes Next:
1 December 2009

Minutes approved: 1 December 2009

Trey Harris (chair), Derek Balling,, Travis Campbell, Ski Kacoroski, Philip Kizer, David Parter, Dan Rich, Deepa Solanki, Lois Bennett
Sam Albrecht
Jesse Trucks,
8:36pm Eastern Time
9:18pm Eastern Time

Consent Agenda

Action Items

Standing Reports

  • Executive Director's report
  • Treasurer's report (second meeting of the month only)
  • Membership report

ACTION ITEMS: Staff to forward any chapter policies that we may have as a starting point.

  • Technical services report

ACTION ITEM: Forward blurb for member survey for the next Lopsagram.

  • Conference/events activities report: Working on SCaLE. LOPSA-NJ will be proposing a mini-conference in Princeton in May. They expect to have a proposal for the next Board meeting (dparter)
  • Development report (Meeting focus at first meeting of the month)
  • Upcoming MtM (last meeting of the month only)

LISA post-mortem (Balling)

Executive session (Harris)

Executive session begins at 8:58pm. Executive session ends at 9:17pm.


MOTION Passes.

Board adjourns at 9:18 p.m. EST.