Interim Board meeting Minutes/12 July 2005
27 June 2005
|Interim Board meeting Minutes||Next:|
31 July 2005
Minutes approved: 15 August 2005
- Geoff Halprin (Chair, Minute taker), Trey Harris, David Parter.
- Lorette Cheswick.
- 2315 US/East
Approval of minutes 2005-06-27.
- Minutes were approved.
- Geoff to ask Brent to review.
- Execute contract with cover letter (We have no money until USENIX agreement in executed).
- AH to do joint press release. Draft at board retreat.
- Sam has spoken to Geoff and Trey. He hopes to debrief other board members this week.
- July priorities for Sam:
- Term sheet
- Transition Plan
- Plan for Board Retreat
- Any high-priority issues.
Planning for Board Meeting
- AH discussed changing schedule to accomodate Bill M's travel plans.
- After consideration, we decided to stick to the original schedule.
- Geoff setting up concall with Bill P and Sam re: planning and handouts for retreat.
- AMC selected, in final contract negotiations, to be completed by end-of-July.
- We'll withhold names until the contract is executed.
- Board retreat
- We have received feedback from lawyers.
- No semantic changes required.
- Trey has merged these into wiki version.
- Action Item: All (transition) board members to review for approval at next meeting.
- Action Item: Geoff to issue notice of special resolution to members.
Membership Database Transition
- AH ready to receive data. We're not sure they really are.
- What does it look like? How will we import current vs historical data?
- Geoff: Do not expect USENIX to provide any final data until Term Sheet is signed.
- David: Will ask USENIX office for sample data, to aid in our transition planning.
Review Punch List
- Punch list reviewed!
- Progress proceeding.