Board meeting Minutes/18 May 2010
4 May 2010
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
1 June 2010
Minutes approved: 1 June 2010
- Philip Kizer (chair), Derek Balling, Lois Bennett, Ski Kacoroski, David Parter, Dan Rich, Jesse Trucks
- 8:34pm US/Eastern
- 9:44pm US/Eastern
- Approve minutes of 6 April 2010
- Approve minutes of 4 May 2010
- Record results of email vote: Appoint William Bilancio as Chair of the Education Committee, and David Parter as Board Liaison to the Committee. Moved 11 May 2010 by Parter by email, second by Balling. Approved 12 May 2010.
- Record results of email vote: The LOPSA Board congratulates LOPSA-NJ on the success of the LOSPA-NJ Professional IT Community Conference (PICC '10), May 7-8 2010 in New Brunswick, NJ. We also thank and commend the Conference Chair, William Bilancio, the PICC '10 Organizing Committee, the speakers and volunteers for their dedication and hard work, which was reflected in the quality of the conference and value to all participants. You have built a solid foundation for future PICC conferences, and served the community well. Moved 12 May 2010 by Parter by email, second by Balling. Approved 12 May 2010.
- Treasurer's report
- Bennett to send staff hours report to Board
- PICC results
- Membership report
- Technical services report
- Trucks to confirm status on website
- Conference/events activities report
- PICC news
Entered at 9:15pm, ended at 9:40pm
MOTION by Derek, seconded by Dan, to adjourn. Passes.
Board adjourns at 9:44pm US/Eastern.