Board meeting Minutes/18 Jun 2012
< Board meeting Minutes
Revision as of 11:02, 12 July 2012 by Ski (Populate page from internal wiki: Board_meeting_Minutes/18_Jun_2012)
4 Jun 2012
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
2 July 2012
Minutes approved: 2 July 2012
- (Subject to verification) Philip Kizer (chair), William Bilancio, Jesse Trucks, Matt Disney, Lois Bennett, Ski Kacoroski, Nadine Miller, Dan Rich
- Chris St. Pierre
- 0910pm Eastern Time
- 0947pm Eastern Time
- Approve minutes of 4 Jun 2012
- Discussed health care benefit, getting close to getting it ready for the website.
- Treasurer's report
- 990 still in work, problem is getting accurate numbers from the year we split from AH
- Membership report
- 847 members
- 89 lapsed members in Q2, 20 so far in June, 171 YTD (student member who becomes individual will show as lapsed and new member)
- 214 new members ytd, but only 22 renewals (Dan still needs to verify these numbers to make sure we don't have duplicate memberships from PICC and Cascadia)
- Technical services report
- Close to getting move done to new provider done.
- Conference/events activities report
- Lois worked at table at Federated conferences and signed up one new member.
- Mentorship Status report
- Two new mentorship coordinators and are new looking to expand the program.
- Development report (Meeting focus at first meeting of the month)
- Upcoming LOPSAgram and #lopsa-live (last meeting of the month only)
- Last two years of LOPSAGrams up on the website for paid members.
- Liaison reports (LC, etc.)
- I'm trying to find time this week to talk to Tom.
Face-2-Face Planning (drich)
- Discussion on setting a time and agenda for the Face to Face meeting with the new board members.
Leadership Committee (Trucks)
- Discussion on how LC and Board communication and cooperation can be improved. Decided to discuss this at the Face to Face meeting
Sys Admin Appreciation Day (Disney)
- Discussion on what LOPSA can do to celebrate Sys Admin day. No Progress with Zazzle set up and still working with a joint event with CIS. Looking for sponsorships. Decided to let locals know that we will sponsor a party, raffle, prizes at them to celebrate.
WiAC stipend status (Disney)
- Lois reported that WiAC went well with the sponsorships. Matt will get a report from the recipients and publicize on the LOPSA site.
Matt moved to adjourn at 09:47, William seconded