Board meeting Minutes/7 January 2020

From GovernanceWiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Prior:
12 December 2019
Board meeting Minutes Next:
21 January 2020



Minutes approved: 4 February 2020

Present
Branson Matheson (VP), Brian Globerman (Treasurer), Andree Jacobson (Secretary), Aaron Haun, Andrew Brown
Apologies
Scott Suehle
Opened
9.07pm EST Eastern Time
Closed
9.33pm Eastern Time

Consent Agenda

  • Approve minutes of 12 December 2019
    • Branson motions to approve, Andree seconded - Approved unanimously

Standing Reports

Treasurer's report (Globerman)

Current

Current bank balance- all accounts:

  • 07 Jan 2020: +$30,341.19
  • 07 Dec 2019: +$29.293.61
  • 07 Jan 2019: +$30,259.25

Profit and Loss:

  • 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019: +$429.45
  • 01 Jan - 31 Dec 2018: -$7,697.67
  • 01 Dec 0 31 Dec 2019: +1,193.38

Membership Dues received:

  • 2019: $9, 137.05 (<23% from 2018)
  • 2018: $11,940.50

Donations received:

  • 2019: $1,464.90 (<31.5% from 2018)
  • 2018: $2,139.50

Expenses:

  • 2019: $10,472.71 (<52.8%)
  • 2018: $22,193.32

P&L Report 07 Jan 2020

Membership report (Jacobson)

No membership report data. Very few changes.

Paying members include Individual, Charter, Founding, and Lifetime memberships. Non-paying members include Student and Complimentary memberships.

Committee reports

Conferences/Events (Matheson)

Not much to report.

  • Branson will be a ShmooCon at the end of Jan 31 - Feb 2.

Marketing/Communications (Brown)

  • Andy will put in introductory paragraph into a new LOPSAGram.

Technical Services (Jacobson)

  • Missing credentials for Aaron. Andree will follow up.
  • Noting that we have promised to allow local chapters to use their own Zoom account, but have not acted on that yet. Brian to contact our salesrep for an upgrade.

Education, Training and Mentorship (Matheson)

Nothing to report.

Recognition (Suehle)

Nothing to report.

Leadership (Suehle)

Nothing to report.

Locals/Chapters (Haun)

  • Establish contacts for the East Tennessee chapter.
  • Request to create slack channels for the chapters

New Business

  • Need to schedule face to face meeting. Branson to send out doodle poll with possible weekends.

Notes/announcements

None.

Adjournment

 Aaron Motioned for Adjournment
 Branson Seconded