Board meeting Minutes/25 September 2018
11 September 2018
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
9 October 2018
Minutes approved: 20 August 2019
- Scott Suehle, Aleksey Tsalolikhin, Andree Jacobson (Secretary), Drew Adams, Brian Globerman (Treasurer)
- Andy Cowell (President), Danielle White
- 6.14pm Eastern Time
- 6.37pm Eastern Time
- 1 Consent Agenda
- 2 Standing Reports
- 3 Committee reports
- 3.1 Conferences/Events (Matheson)
- 3.2 Marketing/Communications (Adams)
- 3.3 Technical Services (White)
- 3.4 Education, Training and Mentorship (Cowell)
- 3.5 Recognition (Suehle)
- 3.6 Leadership (Tsalolikhin / Scott)
- 3.7 Locals/Chapters (Tsalolikhin / Lamourine)
- 4 Notes/announcements
- 5 Adjournment
- Approve minutes of 28 August 2018
Scott motions to approve, Drew seconds. Motion carries unanimously.
Treasurer's report (Globerman)
Bank balance on 9/23/2018: $27,211.48 This represents a $633.75 decrease since last reported balance on 9/11/2018
- Balance Sheet September 23 2018 (pdf)
- Profit and Loss Statement August 24 - Sept 23 2018 (pdf)
- Profit and Loss for above period with expenses as percentage of total income (pdf)
- LOPSA Budget FY 2018 (7/1/2018 - 6/30/2019 (pdf)
Membership report (Unknown)
Brian reports that LOPSA booth materials were sent to Warner for upcoming Ohio Linux Fest. Materials were received.
Only update is a push for following up with lapsed members. The two that were approached have signed up.
Board gets emails when someones' membership has lapsed. Drew will work on making sure Roger gets access to this as well.
Technical Services (White)
Danielle has sent out an email about Mattermost packages. Some packages might require an NDA.
Education, Training and Mentorship (Cowell)
Leadership (Tsalolikhin / Scott)
Aleksey has send some info to Scott in order to get him up to date on the responsibilities for this committee.
Locals/Chapters (Tsalolikhin / Lamourine)
Aleksey have sent a packet to Mark in order to get him into the loop on the responsibilities for this committee.
- LA - No activity
- Columbus - No activity
- ETENN - No activity
- Ottawa Valley System Administrators Guild - No activity
- Seattle Area System Administrators Guild - No activity
- San Diego - No activity
- Nigeria - No activity
- NJ - No activity
- Chicago - No activity
Thank you to Aleksey for being part of the LOPSA board - today is his last meeting as an official board member.
Andree Motioned for Adjournment Brian Seconded