Board meeting Minutes/7 November 2017
24 October 2017
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:|
5 December 2017
Minutes approved: 5 December 2017
- (Subject to verification) Steve VanDevender, Andy Cowell, Brian Globerman, Aleksey Tsalolikhin, Danielle White, Drew Adams
- 9:27 P.M. Eastern Time
- 10:05 P.M. Eastern Time
- 1 Consent Agenda
- 2 Standing Reports
- 3 Committee reports
- 4 Adjournment
- Approve minutes of 24 October 2017
Andy moved we approve the minutes. Brian seconded.
Treasurer's report (Brian)
- Total (PayPal and Bank of America): $30,372.63 +/- from last report (10/24/2017): +1,125.57
- Change reflects membership signups and renewals at LISA 2017
- Membership dues 1/1/17 - 11/5/17: $11,546.41
- F2F 2017 meeting cost: $5,901.91
Reinstatement of 501(c)(3) status: Still waiting for notification from IRS for documents filed 9/2/2017 (2-4 month turnaround).
Membership report (VanDevender)
- Total active members: 663 (previous report: 657, change: 6, pending renewal: 19)
- Paying: 348 (15 new in last 30 days)
- Non-paying: 315 (12 new in last 30 days)
Paying members include Individual, Charter, Founding, and Lifetime memberships. Non-paying members include Student and Complimentary memberships.
Conferences activities report (Steve)
LOPSA Cascadia 2018: (Steve)
Canceled at previous board meeting. Planning for Cascadia 2019.
Marketing/Communications (LOPSAgram, #lopsa-live, etc) (Aleksey)
We are still on-boarding the new Community Manager, Larry.
Andy said he'd try to schedule the Xinspire (pronounced "shin-spire") demo for Nov 14th if Xinspire could do it at night.
Drew said he'd send Beth Lynn a list of LOPSA members in IL to seed the Chicago chapter that Beth Lynn offered to start.
Andy Motioned for Adjournment Aleksey Seconded