Board meeting Minutes/21 January 2008
7 January 2008
|Board meeting Minutes||Next:
4 February 2008
Minutes approved: 18 February 2008
- Subject to verification Trey Harris (chair), Derek Balling, Philip Kizer, David Parter, Jesse Trucks, Deepa Solanki (note taker)
- Matthew Barr, Chris Palmer, Stephen Potter, Bob Apthorpe
- <8:08pm> Eastern Time
- <8:21pm> Eastern Time
- Approved minutes of 7 January 2008
- Record email MOTION: To grant honorary membership to Sam Albrecht. Moved 8 January 2007 by Balling, seconded by Potter. Passed 9 January 2008.
- Record email MOTION: To invite Sam Albrecht to Founding Membership status. Moved 8 January 2007 by Balling, seconded by Potter. Passed 9 January 2008.
- Draft policy on use of @lopsa.org email addresses
- Add new/incoming board members to board-only wiki — Attempted, will try again
- Executive Director's report
- Determine Bitpusher's five comped memberships. Deepa to contact Michael and determine comped memberships.
- Finalize membership cards. Courtney to obtain two more mock ups from JD for board approval
- Job Target's free postings - discontinue? Deepa to research minutes and investigate how/where we came up with the free postings.
- Job Target Spam Issue: Email is out to Dena.
- One outstanding NDA
- SCALE box will be shipped out to Mack next week Monday.
- AH has offered to mock up "Founding Member" graphics free of charge. LOPSA would still need to cover cost of certificates. Offer has been accepted. Deepa to move forward.
- Treasurer's report (second meeting of the month only)
- Membership report
- Technical services report
- Conference/events activities report
- Development report (Meeting focus at first meeting of the month)
- Upcoming MtM (last meeting of the month only)
Published meeting minutes
- Meeting minutes on governance wiki are out of date